Things to know:
- Deleting the Roomi app from your phone won’t cancel your auto-renewal plan.
- Auto-renewal plans must be canceled on the platform you made the purchase.
- Deactivating your Roomi account on web or mobile apps won't cancel your auto-renewal plan.
- If you cancel your auto-renewal plan in between billing cycles, you'll still be able to use your plan for the days you paid for.
- No refunds are offered for autorenewals that were not canceled before the billing cycle.
- Check our refund policy here: https://roomiapp.com/policies/refund-policy-cancellations
How to cancel your plan
If you bought your plan on iOS
- Open your iPhone Settings
- Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions
- Scroll down to Roomi and select the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel Subscription
If this doesn't work, contact Apple Customer Support to cancel the subscription
If you bought your plan on Web (Roomiapp.com)
1. Visit Roomiapp.com
2. Click on the bottom arrow, next to your profile photo.
3. Go to Settings
4. Under Account, navigate to "Plans and Payment options" and click on "View"
5. Select the plan you want to manage and click "Manage Plan"
6. Click "Cancel Plan"
If you bought your plan on Android (Google Play) - APP NOT LONGER SUPPORTED
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap the Menu icon and go to Subscriptions
- Select the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel subscription