Things to know:
- Deleting the Roomi app from your phone won’t cancel your auto-renewal plan.
- Auto-renewal plans must be canceled on the platform you made the purchase.
- Deactivating your Roomi account on web or mobile apps won't cancel your auto-renewal plan.
- If you cancel your auto-renewal plan in between billing cycles, you'll still be able to use your plan for the days you paid for.
- No refunds or pro-rated rates will only be provided up to 24 hours after your purchase time.
How to cancel your plan
If you bought your plan on iOS
- Open your iPhone Settings
- Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions
- Scroll down to Roomi and select the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel Subscription
If this doesn't work, contact Apple Customer Support. We don't have the ability to cancel subscriptions processed by Apple, but they should be able to help!
If you bought your plan on Android (Google Play)
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap the Menu icon and go to Subscriptions
- Select the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel subscription
If you bought your plan on Web (Roomiapp.com)
- Visit Roomiapp.com
- Click on the bottom arrow, next to your profile photo.
- Go to Settings
- Under Account, navigate to Subscription and click on "View"
- Click "Cancel Plan"