You can create a listing to post your available room for rent on Roomi. You must be in Lister Mode to post a listing. Please reference our Help Center article, 'How do I switch between Mover and Lister Mode?' to switch between modes.
Your exact address is not visible to other users.
For a full set of listing requirements, please review our article, "What are the requirements to get my listing approved and verified?"
- Login to your Roomi account from our homepage and click 'List Your Room For Free' from the top menu
- You will then be asked to enter your address, rent amount, move-in date, room information, listing description, roommate preferences, and your information.
- Click 'Submit'
- Tap 'More' in the bottom right-hand corner of the menu and the slide out menu will appear on the right
- Tap 'Create a Listing'
- You will then be asked to set your roommate preferences, listing location, any amenities your space offers, photos, and a description of your place
- Tap the 'menu icon' (the icon represents three small lines stacked vertically) in the top-left hand corner
- Tap on 'Create a Listing'
- You will then be asked to set your roommate preferences, listing location, any amenities your space offers, photos, and a description of your place. You can navigate through these settings by swiping through them at the top of the screen or taping the 'Next' arrow in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Tap the 'Roomi' icon to upload your listing in the bottom right-hand corner